Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome.

So I am switching back over to Blogger. I would rather have a pretty blog than a cool dashboard. (Even I was bored looking at my wordpress blog.) But I can't way to start this. I can't wait to start sharing my life *shudders* with not just the world, but with myself. (Writing it down helps me process my life and maybe along the way I'll help someone- maybe).

And I am going to do this in three major categories. Finance. Health. Maggie. (Within the Maggie category, life might get thrown in there a little bit. You won't sue me will you?)

Finance. Under this category I will update at least monthly. I will post my budget. I will post our most up-to-date debt outstanding. I will post how I felt about money this month. Any new insights I have. I will post anything else I find interesting about my finances (or finance in general).
Health. I will post everyday about my activity for the day, a food log, a water log, and pumping output. I will post my weight weekly. I will post my measurements once a month.
Maggie. Well, Maggie. Pictures. Updates. Anything relevant to her, being her mom, et cetera.

Please bear with me as I make this blog pretty. It may take me some time (especially since I am about to go on vacation). Plus I have to remember how to do it. It has been a while. I start all my posts tomorrow.

Please come back soon.

P.S. My blog URL, momofmagoroni, comes from the fact that my daughter, Maggie's nickname is Magaroni.

0 comments:

Post a Comment