Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week 1 Day 2

Weight: only updated on Mondays
Water intake: 96 oz.
Food log:
breakfast: vanilla Light and Fit yogurt
lunch: one serving beef baked ziti
dinner: chicken with pasta, broccoli, and alfredo sauce
random: 2 taco shells, 6 saltines with peanut butter, one bite of ice cream, I forgot a bag of popcorn (the individual size bag)
Activity: it was my day off
Ounces pumped: in # of pump sessions: 3.5 oz in 2 sessions
Measurements: To come later, my husband has my tape measure.

Today was not as hard to stay on track considering my daughter is teething and wanted to be held ALL day long. We even took a nap together. Today was my day off though, after running 3 days straight. Tomorrow it picks up again. Last run at home before going to FLORIDA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment