Monday, May 3, 2010

Meet Up Monday.

Photobucket

So I think i will participate in Meet up Monday. We all need readers. Well okay, I don't NEED readers, but I would like some. And honestly I think my story could help someone. And I hope that it does help someone. Someone has already contacted me for more information about Dave Ramsey. I just put the blog up last night, y'all. LAST NIGHT.

But if you are coming from Just Another Manic Momday to join in on Meet Up Monday, welcome. And enjoy my like 6 posts. And please come back!

(Okay, and well the link to her cute coffee cup doesn't seem to be working, but maybe later.)


2 comments:

April said...

Hi! I saw your blog on Meet Up Mondays! I am learning of aa lot of ways to cut out expenses from you! Thanks!

Michele said...

I found you on Meetup Monday! I understand the need to cut finances. We're still paying off our wedding three years later. Slowly but surely, we're getting there. Best of luck!

Post a Comment