Saturday, May 8, 2010

Week 1 Day 5

Water: Probably about 30 ounces of water plus 30 or so ounces fruit punch, Kool-Aid, and sweet tea. (Yeah in terms of water intake, today SUCKED!)
Breakfast: Blueberry muffin (I went to Muffins for Mom with my sister and niece at my niece's elementary school. Which is that same elementary school that I went to. And teachers still remember me. I am infamous for being on GNN, their morning news show. It was kind of cool.)
Lunch: Fiji Apple Salad from Panera bread with one of the pieces of bread. I resisted the urge to eat my husbands piece.
Dinner: Spaghetti with pink sauce (spaghetti sauce with ricotta cheese blended into it)
Random: peanut butter M&Ms (probably about 20 all day), root beer float ice cream (probably about a cup)
Activity: I did not run today because I ate the muffin before running this morning (and if I eat before I run I puke so that was a no go). But we did walk around the mall and Wal-Mart. And when I was walking around Wal-Mart (probably about 1.5 hours) I was wearing Maggie (all 14.5 pounds of her).
Pumping output: probably about 2 or so ounces in one pump (I need to get on a better schedule here, but hey it is only day two of vacation).

Today was not TOO bad, but could have been better. I really need to talk to my husband about offering me M&Ms. He is not conducive to being on a "diet" and losing weight and I have about 1% will power, so we are not a good pair.
Tomorrow my goal is to drink more water. MUCH MORE WATER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment