Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 2 Day 3

Water: not nearly enough
Breakfast: small bowl of Lucky Charms
Lunch: a few pieces of gator tail, a few fried pickles (its a vegetable right? RIGHT?) and a hamburger with cheese
Dinner: Hot dog with ketchup & relish and baked beans
Random: Cherry slush from Sonic (there happy hour is horrible)
Activity: I ran and did 31 sit ups
Pumping: 5.5 ounces in 2 sessions

Today wasn't that bad. Maybe it is because I have been busy ALL day long! I do however need to drink more water. MORE WATER CARLA. MORE WATER. I still have at least an hour before bedtime so I will be sucking it down until then.
Can someone also come kick me in the rear to do push ups. It is the one thing that I hate doing while people are watching me and therefor I do not really do them.
But as much as I am working out, I am not losing any weight. So I think I have resolved that I am going to go STRICT on Weight Watchers when I get home from vacation. I hate not seeing a change in the way my clothes are fitting or a budge in the scale. So I am going to keep up the working out (plus I think I am going to try to add in a EA Sports Active for Wii workout 4 or 5 days a week). I NEED TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT!!!
Goal weight is 145 pounds, so about 15 pounds to go. I really really want to be that weight (and more importantly look good). I also would LOVE to be able to 1. run a 5K 2. fit into a size 8 (or even better a size 6) and 3. not have a muffin top and "front butt". We shall see.
Anyone have any helpful tips? Anyone have any helpful tips to keep the motivation up? PLEASE HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment