Saturday, May 8, 2010

Week 1 Day 6

Water: not much, but probably about 50 ounces
Breakfast: oatmeal with frozen raspberries in it with a teaspoon of sugar
Lunch: sandwich with ham and chicken, slice of provolone cheese, and mayo
Dinner: beef and vegetable cheese casserole (WW recipe)
Random: one cup of coffee with coffee creamer in it, 2 lasagna noodles, M&Ms, popcorn, cookie
Activity: ran on my parents road (probably about 1 mile or a little more total) and 26 sit ups
Pumping: I got 4 ounces in 1 session, after a missed feeding

Today I did really well until my mom and I went to a friends house for snacks and movie night. We watched "It's Complicated" and it was such a cute movie (highly recommend it). Oh well, we shall see what tomorrow (Mother's Day brings). I know it brings a pedicure, manicure, and lasagna. But who knows what else.

::Skampers off to bed:: It is after all already 1am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment