Monday, May 3, 2010

Goals.

I guess I should give you a run down of my goals to my journey to healthiness, right? Right.

Goal 1- pass my PT test by May 21, 2010. That's in 19 days, y'all. 19 days!!! (And did I mention I will be on vacation in Florida for 12 of those days?) So I really have to get with it and WORK WORK WORK!
Goal 2- Lose weight.
Goal 2.a. Get to goal weight of 155 (pre-pregnancy weight).
Goal 2.b. Get to goal weight of 150.
Goal 2.c. Get to ultimate goal weight of 145.
(I learned from Blair over at Heir to Blair that you should tackle your weight loss goals in manageable chunks.)
Goal 3- I would like to be able to run a 5k by the end of the year in 30 minutes of less.
Goal 4- fit into my size 8 American Eagle jeans without a muffin top. That's right, without a muffin top!

And there you have it. My goals. Not to hard, right? Hopefully not since I have all of you to be accountable to. Not to hard. (I must keep telling myself that.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment