Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 2 Day 2

Water: 2 liters, plus some
Breakfast: nothing- horrible I know
Lunch: burger and fries from Five Guys- again HORRIBLE I know!!!
Dinner: buffalo chicken strips (WW recipe) and mixed vegetables with cheese sauce (45 calories a serving)
Random: pretzel M&Ms (150 calories per bag), a few Skittles, a few honey roasted peanuts
Activity: 35 sit ups
Pumping: 5.5 ounces in 3 sessions, one of which was a missed feeding (I did buy more Fenugreek today. Maggie is now sleeping in her own room at night which means I have to get up to get her, which helps make me pump between 4 and 6 am, meaning I can easily squeeze in at least 2 pumping sessions in a day. And sometimes three depending on what we are doing.)

Today was hard for the plain fact that we went to Five Guys and it is delicious so it is hard to say no to a burger and fries for a boring salad. But whatever. I have come to the conclusion I am just meant to weigh what I weigh right now. At least if I don't want to feel like I am starving. Today other than that was a great day. I even found a Nine West purse for $20 and I love it (I realize this has nothing to do with health, but it was exciting to me).
Would someone like to explain to me how you stay motivated to dieted and how you resist temptation. Sure I eat more vegetables. Sure I can say no. But I can't say no all the time (hence going to Five Guys for lunch this afternoon). And when it comes to the same weaknesses my husband has I have a REALLY hard time resisting say Peanut Butter M&Ms when I see him munching on a bag of them. HOW DO I DO THIS? Of course, without spending tons and tons of money?


0 comments:

Post a Comment