Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 2 Day 1

Well hello everyone. To start, this is WEEK 2 and I am not doing so well. The scale said 163 this morning. Yeah 163. I know I didn't eat that badly, but whatever- just need to be even more strict this week and get back on my water drinking bandwagon. I WILL LOSE MORE WEIGHT. I WILL PASS MY PT TEST. I WILL. I WILL. I WILL. But we all have these weeks. Even Blair has these weeks. Even Nicole has these weeks. WE ALL HAVE THEM. AND WE WILL ALL GET OVER THEM! Next Monday will hopefully offer a much better number on the scale.

Weight: 163
Water: 75 or so ounces
Breakfast: oatmeal with raspberries and a teaspoon of sugar
Lunch: lasagna
Dinner: Classic Sheppard's Pie (WW recipe)
Random: 4 sour straws, bag of Skittles, half a large bag of popcorn
Activity: 32 sit ups and ran for about 13 minutes down my parents road and back (the distance to come soon)
Pumping: 1.5 - 2.0 ounces in 1 pump (but I have set up a pumping station and so pumping should now be a little easier to work into my day)

And my goals for this week, Week #2.
1. DRINK WATER.
2. RUN RUN RUN
3. SIT UPS SIT UPS SIT UPS
4. PUSH UPS PUSH UPS PUSH UPS
5. No junk food.
6. Eat healthy. (Can we say carrots people, can we?)

How was your week? How was your weight loss?

0 comments:

Post a Comment