Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week 1 Day 7

Water: 30 or so ounces of water, plus additional fluids
Breakfast: Fruity Pebbles
Lunch: Bourbon Chicken, fried rice, green beans
Dinner: lasagna with garlic bread
Random: coffee, Limeade from Sonic, 1 Snickers (trial size), half a container of Sour Straws
Activity: nothing
Pumping: 1.5 oz in 1 session (I was WAY too tired to pump a second time, shame on me. I NEED TO GET BACK ON SCHEDULE!)

Today was Mother's Day and I was surprisingly (semi) well behaved in terms of eating, with minimal snacking, but one day I hope to eat fewer things that are LOADED with sugar (like that Snickers). ONE DAY.
And it was Mother's Day and on my first Mother's Day why worry about what I eat and what activity I do. I was going to relax and celebrate and RELAX. I get one day right? But back at it tomorrow. BACK AT IT.
I am really enjoying this and I hope to keep it up and make it better. To get better. BETTER. BETTER. BETTER. I just want to be better. I want to lose this muffin top (of which was confirmed today when I wore a dress and STILL had a muffin top).

0 comments:

Post a Comment