Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BANANAS

So today I decided I wanted to feed Maggie some mashed up bananas for breakfast. While my mom was holding Maggie (and the rest of the banana) Maggie decided to dive in and eat straight from the banana. And she did great! She loves munching on the banana. And it was the cutest thing trying to see her grab the banana and eat it. (Sorry no pictures.)
Well after nomming on the actual banana, she ate some mashed banana mixed in with cereal. And she loved that too! It was so good to her that she actually got mad at me when the bowl was empty. I guess that is good because it is all she can eat (new anyway) for the next three days. Mashed banana. Yummy mashed banana.
Go Maggie.
(So currently we know she can eat green beans, banana, and apples. Because if she has had apple juice she can have applesauce too right? Apple are apples, right?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment