Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 1 Day 1

Weight: 161.5
Water intake: 96 or so ounces of fluids, water and sweet tea
Food log:
breakfast: Light & Fit vanilla yogurt
lunch: can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup, 10 saltine crackers
dinner: one serving Beef Baked Ziti (a Weight Watchers meal)
random: 2 oz dry ziti pasta, 1 cup broccoli, carrots, cauliflower in cheese sauce, small piece of red velvet cake, 1 teaspoon peanut butter, small amount of ice cream
Activity: 2 minutes of push-ups (15), 2 minutes of sit-ups (26), ran 1 mile in 9:26 (correct mile pace to pass PT test, but only ran 1 mile)
Ounces pumped: in # of pump sessions: 3.5 oz in 3 sessions (lame, I know)
Measurements: To come later, my husband has my tape measure.

I have decided being at home is horrible for a diet for me. All I want to do is eat when I am home by myself (well with Maggie) and that's NOT good.

My goals this week:
1. Take my fenugreek like needed.
2. Drink 80 ounces of fluids or more everyday.
3. Exercise at least 5 days this week.
4. Keep up to date with my Weight Watchers points.
5. Try not to eat to much unhealthy food on Thursday on the way to Florida.
6. Pump at least once per day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment