Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 1 Day 3

Weight: only updated on Mondays
Water intake: 80 oz. Or so (I forgot to take a water bottle with me while running errands)
Food log:
breakfast: vanilla Light and Fit yogurt
lunch: chicken with pasta, broccoli, and alfredo sauce
dinner: Nachos (homemade)
random: pretzel, 1/2 cup homemade applesauce, 2 fruit strips from Target (archer farms)
Activity: none, shopping and packing- I was just too busy getting ready for vacation to workout
Ounces pumped: in # of pump sessions: 4.5 oz in 2 (I missed a feeding while I was out in town doing last minute preparation for vacation)
Measurements: To come later, my husband has my tape measure.


Today I stayed busy and other than starving and needing to get something to eat when I got my hair done (pretzel) I feel like I did a pretty good job today. And back to running on Friday (tomorrow will be spent in the car traveling from NC to FL).

0 comments:

Post a Comment