Thursday, May 13, 2010

Week 2 Day 4

Today, no detailed update. It wasn't bad. Oatmeal for breakfast. Chicken, dressing, corn, mixed vegetables, water, baked pineapple, and a small piece of cake for lunch (we went to my husband's grandparents, and Grandma always cooks a spread. But I was good and ate small portions.) For dinner I ate a roast sandwich. I also had a medium white chocolate mocha.
I was not feeling good today. I woke up with a headache and sore throat. I was not in the mood to run. I was not in the mood to even get out of bed. No sit ups. No push ups. Nothing. Just riding in the car to and from the grandparents. But I did not eat any other "junk" food. Go me. I had a few glasses of water, but probably not enough.
I also took a pumping day off. My nipples hurt. And I fed Maggie more than normal today as well so I decided not to pump.
Currently at my parent's house I have over 10 ounces.
I will get back at everything tomorrow. (Hopefully, if I feel better.)

(Okay so this would have just been easier to write out as a normal post. But now I am not going to go back and change the set up.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment