Sunday, May 2, 2010

To start.

So I will start with telling you my "health" story.
I weighed 120 pounds at my heaviest in high school. I weighed 140 at my heaviest in college. I weighed 155 at my heaviest after getting married, but before getting pregnant. I weighed 205 at my heaviest being pregnant. Today, I weigh 161.5. Only 6 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight.
I had my daughter 5 months ago on November 24, 2009.
I am in the U.S. Army and MUST pass my physical fitness test (PT test) by May 24, 2010. Three weeks from now. Exactly three weeks from now. And I have been lazy up until this point. But I MUST get up off my butt and I MUST pass my PT test. (This includes running 2 miles in 19:48 or less, doing 50+ sit-ups in 2 minutes, and 17+ push-ups in 2 minutes.)
I want to start building my freezer stash again and so I am now going to start pumping no less than twice per day. I still exclusively breast feed Maggie.

So here is what I have done. I started on Saturday May 1 with GETTING OFF MY BUTT! I ran/walked 1 mile in 11:30 and did 28 sit-ups.
May 2 I ran/walked 1 mile, but forgot to wear my watch and time myself.
I started pumping Saturday night as well, along with supplementing with Fenugreek, and so far I have pumped 5.5oz (4 pumping sessions). That's one bottle in the freezer.

The real "meat" of these posts start tomorrow.
G'night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment