Saturday, August 20, 2011

Prayer Warriors Needed.

I am writing tonight to ask my readers to pray or think good thoughts or just take a second out of their own lives to give whatever they can to a family I know.

This family has 4 members. a dad, a mom, and 2 small boys (both under 3) and live somewhere in Texas.  The father in this family found out a few weeks ago that he had a tumor on his brain, on his pituitary gland.  During his pre-op appointment, he under went a CT scan and other testing.  After his doctors reviewed his CT scan, they informed the family that the father had 5 abnormalities on his right lung.

I ask that you pray for this man, this family, and the doctors and nurses charges with taking care of him.

This family is one of the sweetest, kindest, and God fearing families I know.  The dad is also a veteran of the USMC, he served with my husband.  These two young boys need their father.  And the world needs him, because he will do great things.

The father goes back in Monday for further testing and goes in for surgery on Wednesday.  Please pray for this family.

God Bless You All.

0 comments:

Post a Comment