Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our Story. Day 2.

     So he hated me and I moved on. I just don't think either one of us really ever got over each other. Because as luck (bad luck, but luck) had it, Scott decided to call me in August 2005 to go to dinner. But the bad luck had it, our dinner date was the night before I moved from Florida to Kentucky to go to college. But we had a great time on our date and knew that something was still there. Though we never pursued a long distance relationship. It would never have worked anyway. We did keep in touch though through text messaging ever few months.
      During the 18 months that I was at the University of Kentucky we both pursued other relationships, I seriously and him casually. My relationship in college began to fall apart and just before Christmas of 2006, I broke things off with my boyfriend. I then went home to Florida, just wanting to have fun for 3 weeks before returning to both school and work.

     However, this trip home ended up being much different than I would have ever planned because of a man home on Christmas exodus...

0 comments:

Post a Comment