Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our Vows.

Scott to me...
Carla, you are my best friend. I have promised to support and encourage you in everything that you do. When you don't feel well I promise to do everything I can to make you more comfortable. I promise to love you and put you first in my life. I just hope that God lets us stay married in Heaven because " until death do us part" just isn't long enough.


Mine to Scott...
What do I say to my soulmate? There is nothing beautiful enough to say to you. All I can say is that because of you my days are brighter and rain clouds are less gloomy. You are my best friend, my other half, my soulmate. I will always be true to my silly monkey. I will be the best person I cant be for you. And I will always be there for you, through thick and thin. I will always be beside you. I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.


Today, these would be my vows...
Scott, I promise to love you no matter where you are or where you end up.  I promise to cherish every moment.  I promise to be the best person I can be for you and for our family.  I promise to always kiss you goodnight and to always say I love you before you leave.  I promise to cuddle with you and watch Top Gear.  I promise to nurture our love and to put our family and you before all else.  I promise that I will listen when you have a problem and be a shoulder to lean on when you need me.  I promise to love you forever and a day, because forever is just not long enough.  I promise to be yours for all of my days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment