Monday, March 21, 2011

No changes.

This week was weird.  I had not desire to track my points or even care for that matter.  I do not know why, but I just wasn't.  Oh well though, there is always this week.
Saturday I went to a new unit in Daytona Beach for drill and ran a PT test.  I did 46 sit-ups y'all.  That's only 4 away from passing!!!  And I have about a month until I MUST pass my PT test.  I need the tuition assistance from my unit to start graduate school in May.  (EEK- did I really just say GRADUATE SCHOOL?)   So I started out strong on Saturday, running and pushing up and all that jazz.  But then came the drive home and I saw HOT fresh donuts.  That means I just had to stop.  So this weekend, I enjoyed 4 donuts over the course of Saturday and Sunday.  But I ate well otherwise.
And Saturday during my weigh in, taken after a PT test, I weighed in at exactly 164.8.  The same thing I weighed in at last week.  So no change, and I am okay with that.  That means that if I have a funky week when I don't want to count points and whatnot, I am making smart enough decisions to NOT gain.  That means I am eating healthier and better and that IS a breakthrough.  The next 5 days I am going to track and I am going to track well.  I am even going to post what I eat everyday (I will post one big post on Saturday morning, my weigh in day, with the break down).
So YAY for breakthroughs and NAY for funks that cause you to not lose weight.  Next week will be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment