Saturday, March 26, 2011

The good times.

     I am trying to better organize my photos since I am really trying to take at least one picture everyday the whole time my husband is gone and today I found these beauties.  It made me teary eyed and melty hearted to see these pictures.  A little girl, her dad, a park, and a beautiful day make for great memories.
     This was one of the first times we had taken Maggie to the park and she loved just running around in the open areas used for dog walking and picnics.  She loves chasing her daddy.  And she loved running up to him for a drink out of her big girl McDonald's cup that daddy had.  
     It was a great way to spend one of the last days Scott had with his daughter and I am so glad that he did.  The pictures are something I will cherish forever and the memories are ones that will always make me smile.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment