Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Year, A New Me

On January 15th, I am going to start my process for getting in shape, back down to 140 pounds and a hopeful, comfortable size 8. I want to do this before my husband returns in 2012 from Afghanistan. So about 13 months to lose 30 pounds and get my butt into shape. I am going to do this by:

1. Joining WeightWatchers (meetings and online)
2. Doing the C25K program (3 days per week)
3. Using the 100 Push-Up app on the iPhone (progressively gets you to be able to do 100 push ups straight.) (5 days per week)
4. Using the 200 Sit-Up app on the iPhone (go ahead and guess what that one is about.) (5 days per week)
5. Using P90X and/or EA Sports Active on the Wii. (3 days per week)

So if you pay attention to my math, I will be working out 6 days a week.

My actual goals (on top of losing weight and getting in shape)
1. To work out no less than 4 days a week EVERY SINGLE WEEK (please know that life happens- like illness and such).
2. To drink at least 75 ounces of water EVERY SINGLE DAY.
3. To run a 5K (3.1 miles) in about 30 minutes.
4. To be able to do 50 push ups and 75 sit ups.
5. To track my points, food intake, and liquid intake everyday.

So I will be keeping you guys updated on my journey. Hopefully once a week on weigh-in days. I hope this goes better than the last time, but I am going to "reward" myself along the way. At each ten pounds weight loss. Then if I lose all the weight and get back in shape, I will wear a very cute 2 piece bathing suit when my husband returns from Afghanistan and we go on a cruise.

So Saturday things are on. And I am not going to start on a good foot, because I am going out to dinner with friends for a friends birthday at a hibachi restaurant. But whatever. I get 49 extra points a week.

Anyone want to join me in the quest to lose weight?

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Me, I will be working on getting into shape and eating healther as well!

Post a Comment