Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 1 is OVER!!!

So it's time for Week 2, RIGHT???
This week was rough as I was getting into the habit of tracking points and eating better, but I made it. I hope this upcoming week is much easier when it comes to tracking points. Mostly I just need to remember to take my journal with me every where I go so that I can track my points (because I track manually, not online.)

Lets recap this week though.
- I lost 3.2 pounds this week using Weight Watchers.
- I worked out 3 times this week. Workout 1 was Week 1 Day 1 (W1D1) of both 100 push ups and 200 sit ups AND a workout on Ea Sports Active for the Wii. Workout 2 was W1D2 of 100 push ups and 200 sit ups AND 30 minutes on the elliptical. Workout 3 was W1D3 of 100 push ups and 200 sit ups AND 10 minutes on the stairclimber (or 22 flights of stairs) AND 30 minutes on the ellip
tical. (If you remember I was going to star
t C25K, but with it being so cold right now, I can't run with my jogging stroller so I must go to the gym. And at the gym it is always so hard to find a treadmill, that I gave up waiting and just use an elliptical.)
- I ate all my points everyday and used 9 points of my weekly allowance.

Here is where I am at now.
- 169.8 lbs.
- 39.5 bust, 35.5 waist, 43.5 hips
- Here are photos of me, taken Saturday 1/22/11


My goals for next week are:
- Drink more water.
- Do not use any of my allowance points (unlikely since I have another birthday party this afternoon if it doesn't snow).
- Work out 4 days this week.
- Lay off the sweets and snacking at night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment