Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 1

So Saturday January 15, 2011, I went to my first weight watchers meeting of the year. (If you remember, I tried this journey last year at this same time and fell off the bandwagon quickly.) I weighed in at 173. The same exact thing I weighed last year when I went to my very first weight watchers meeting. And so I tell you this.

I AM GOING TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT. Come hell or high water, I will lose the weight. I will be 30-40 pounds lighter when my husband comes home sometime in 2012. I will be able to fit into the clothes I wore BEFORE my daughter was born. I WILL. I WILL. I WILL.

So how is it? Well it is going. Saturday I started this journey on the same day that I was to celebrate my BFFs 29th birthday party. That was a fail. But the back story is this. I said way back in December I would start my diet on January 15th because 1) I wasn't going to start dieting January 1 while I was still on vacation and 2) the 15th starts a new budget period and I would be going grocery shopping.

So I started dieting January 15th on her birthday party day and only ate 35 points worth of food, meaning that while I went over my daily allowance of 29, I used some of my weekly allowance of 49. So I am still doing okay on that.

I am going to do sit ups and push ups tonight. I was going to run today, but well we are running around with car insurance and rental car companies trying to get my car fixed from an accident that happened LAST MONTH! And I cleaned for 7 hours yesterday and walked around Target for an hour. Today we are going to go shopping again. Which will no doubt mean we are walking around for at least a few hours. And I will eat well while we are out. I will, I promise.

And while I am participating in McFatty Monday, my weigh in days are Saturdays. Because that is my weight watchers meeting day and because I am only going to weigh myself once a week.

See you guys next week.

1 comments:

Stephanie Doyle said...

Can't wait to follow you on your weight loss journey! I'm right there with you!

www.doylesdays.blogspot.com

Post a Comment