Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Training modules, laundry, and...

So I am a busy, stressed out person.

Why you might ask?
Because I have to finish my training module for work (I work in a daycare) by January 31st.  I started on it tonight.  (This is my fault- I am huge procrastinator.  I have had the module since 1/5/11.)
Because I need to do and finish laundry.  Because I have piles upon piles upon piles of laundry.  Not to mention some of this stuff needs to be packed to go into storage.
Because I need to pack.  I move in like 5 weeks and I have barely begun to pack.  Or organize.  Or well, not much of anything.  Did I mention that with this, part of my belongings are going into storage, part of my belongings (and half of my heart) are going to Afghanistan, and part of my belongings are going with me to Florida.  Yes, that is 3 different places.  EEK!
Because my house needs to be cleaned.  The floors need to be swept.  The floors need to be mopped.  The floors need to be vacuumed.  Tubs need scrubbing.  Et cetera.  Et cetera.  Et cetera.  I should take before and after pictures on the day that I do this.  You would be amazed at how clean it is gets (of course after going- OMG how did she let it get like that?!).

And I have a 14 month old running around like a crazy person.  And a to-do list a mile long that never gets done.  And... And... And...

Maybe I shouldn't be blogging, should I?

1 comments:

Melsoni Family said...

But Blogging makes you feel better! Don't be stressed, just take it one insane day at a time!

Post a Comment