Friday, September 28, 2012

22 weeks.

     First things first.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful niece Charlet Michelle!!!  I can't wait to see her, even if she will be a toddler when I do!  Congratulations to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, Rebecca and Matt.  I wish I could be there to celebrate with you guys.  

Weight Gain: +9

Stretch Marks: No new ones. 

Movement: I can see the baby move without even having to focus on my belly, that's how crazy the movement is already.       

Cravings: Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice Coffee

Sleep:  Pretty horrible.  I can barely keep my eyes open at 7pm, but at 10pm or so I am wide awake. 

Best moment this week: Finding out that the little baby is HEALTHY!!!  The baby does not have any genetic or chromosomal disorders!  We still have to wait until birth to find out about club foot, but we are praying that the baby does not actually have it and it was just the way the foot was laying during the ultrasound. 

Gender: Okay, so every instinct I had was WRONG!!!!  So were most wives tales! So was the whole heartbeat thing! And our first guess was wrong as well.  But Scott and I would like to announce that we are having another little baby GIRL!!!  Her name will most likely be Cassidy Jo (Cassie).  If we stick with Jo, she will be a 4th generation to have the middle name. 

Labor signs: None. 

Maternity clothes: Yes. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.  Not being exhausted all the time.  

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the fabric to start decorating her room.  

My next appointment: 10/17 for my second gestational diabetes test; 10/24 for a high risk appointment; 11/6 for my next regular OB appointment

     We are so exited that little girl is healthy and the longer I know that she is a girl the happier I become about it.  Scott is excited that he doesn't have to teach a boy how to pee standing up, lol.
     I have already picked out and ordered all of the fabric for little girls room.  I am excited to get it & the fabric for Maggie's room to start decorating.
     I have also decided that I want a more "natural" birth this time.  I am not ruling out an epidural, but may ask about a walking epidural or just IV medicine to take the edge off.  I am hoping that pursuing this option will allow for a faster, "easier" delivery.
     That is all for now though.

22 weeks 1 day

0 comments:

Post a Comment