Tuesday, September 18, 2012

21 weeks

Weight Gain: +5

Stretch Marks: No new ones. 

Movement: The kicks are getting ridiculous.  They are going to get VERY painful in the end because they already make me jump a little.       

Cravings: Chocolate and Chocolate Lucky Charms (DELICIOUS!!!)

Sleep:  Same as last week

Best moment this week: Seeing the baby again when I went to the hospital Friday night.  It was moving around like CRAZY! 

Gender: We still have a guess.  

Labor signs: None. 

Maternity clothes: Yes. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.  Not being exhausted all the time.  

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the results from the amnio. 

My next appointment: 9/25 for a regular appointment


Sorry for no pictures recently... I know I need to get on that.  Maybe next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment