Wednesday, June 30, 2010

today.

Today was a good day overall.

1. I scored a copy of P90X for $40. SCORE!! (Hopefully going to start tomorrow, if I ever get tired enough to go to sleep.)
2. Maggie ate a chicken nugget for dinner.
3. I won $20 to buy organic baby food for Maggie at ecomom.com from Jessica Loves To Save Money. (Go check out ecomom.com- it is a really cool site!)
4. I made an over $300 payment to Scott's credit card today! It is so exciting. This time next month we hope to have his balance down below $2000. We are super excited, we are actually seeing progress on our "getting debt free" journey. I cannot wait to see all of our balances at $0.
5. (This happened yesterday, but whatever.) We found out our rent is not going to go up for our next lease period and so we do not need to move.

I do ask this though. Please pray that one of the many job applications I have put in recently will lead to a job. I am really in the need of a job, especially come October and would love to get one of the ones I have applied for recently. And please pray that if a job does not come of these applications, that God helps us find a way to provide after I lose my school income.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day and has awesome plans for the 4th of July. I will be spending it with friends. I can't wait for the long weekend.

I also started my second to last class today. 10 WEEKS LEFT!!! 10 WEEKS LEFT!!! 10 WEEKS LEFT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment