Friday, August 31, 2012

18 weeks


Weight Gain: +2 as of August 16

Stretch Marks: No new ones. 

Movement: The kicks are getting stronger.  I can feel them on the outside.      

Cravings: Chocolate.  

Sleep: It can be good and it can be bad..   

Best moment this week: Ummm, just getting a doctors appointment. 

Gender: We still have a guess.  

Labor signs: None. 

Maternity clothes: I wear maternity bottoms or stretch pants all the time & ordered a few tops from shadeclothing.com that I am able to wear without looking like an idiot. 

What I miss: Right now, just sleep.  

What I'm looking forward to: Showing.  Getting to actually buy stuff specific to the gender

My next appointment: My next regular appointment is 9/25 at 22 weeks.

     So my ultrasound appointment was cancelled because the doctor left the island for some emergency.  My appointment has not been scheduled.  We do not know what we are having.  We do not know the results to my blood testing.  We do not know if baby is still growing correctly.  Nothing.  I now have to wait until Tuesday for the doctor to call JUST TO RESCHEDULE and then I will know when my anatomy scan will be.
     Other than that everything seems to be going well.  I can feel the baby move around all the time.  And I am following the diet semi-well.  We shall see how much I have gained next time I have an appointment.  Which will at least be 9/25.
   
17 weeks

18 weeks


     Not baby related... I did get a job as a bookkeeper for the thrift store on Kadena Air Force Base.  I start on 9/4, but I only work about 10 hours a month.  So while it is part time, it is a job.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment