Thursday, October 25, 2012

26 weeks.


So I am horrible at these, but at least I am trying... 

Weight Gain: +15

Stretch Marks: No new ones. 

Movement: Little Cassie is a mover.  Yesterday during our ultrasound she even had her foot in front of her face moving it all around.  Scott she will be in gymnastics immediately upon birth.       

Cravings: Cucumbers.  They are all I want.  And chocolate of course.  Oh & I saw a pumpkin pie at the commissary today and I really want it.  Thinking I will buy it Sunday :-)

Sleep:  Pretty horrible.  I am up at least 3 times a night to pee. 

Best moment this week: Scott came home Sunday!!!  And we got to see little Cassie during an ultrasound Wednesday.  Finding out I DO NOT have gestational diabetes. 

Gender: Girl. 

Labor signs: None. 

Maternity clothes: Yes. 

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.  Not being exhausted all the time.  

What I'm looking forward to: finishing her bed skirt & really starting to shop for her next month!  3 months away (96 days until due date)! 

My next appointment: 11/6 for a regular OB appointment.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment