Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fatty Monday, I will see you in a few weeks

As you can see, I have been slacking on updating my blog with weight loss info (or much of anything) recently.  That is because my husband leaves soon, very soon and I will not see him again until (hopefully) November when he comes home on R&R for 15 days.  So I hope that can excuse me while I enjoy time with my husband instead of dieting.  I would say I should be back in full swing to update on March 14. 
So you might ask what I have been doing the last few weeks instead of counting every point and cooking every meal.  We have been going out too much, discovering just how delicious Greek yogurt really is, taking too many trips to Target and not enough to the gym, cuddling on the couch watching too much television, laughing while we play with Maggie, and enjoying  our last few weeks/days/hours we have left with each other. 
We have eaten at The Melting Pot, Applebee's (where the pork wanton tacos are too die for), Taco Bell, and Jersey Mike's.  We have drank more coffee than is healthy. 
And while doing this, I still make healthy choices.  Getting salad dressing on the side (and then never using it), snacking on carrots instead of cookies, and drinking water when sweet tea is sitting in the fridge.  I even weighed in at 164.5 pounds on Saturday morning on my scale at home.  But I also ate 3 doughnuts in 2 days and Olive Garden and drank sangria. 
But let me say goodbye to my husband, move to Florida, and settle in- then I will continue saying goodbye to my weight.  I will even get a free membership to the YMCA while I am in Florida.  So I will have no excuses.  NONE! 
So McFatty Monday, I will see you again in a few weeks.


1 comments:

Carla Jo said...

I forgive you.

-Scott

Post a Comment